l i b é l u l a

blogging about: my life as a new mum, living in NYC, wishing for things I can’t afford, borrowing from NYPL, where to get the best deals in town, sharing resources and other cool stuff, wanting to make time to make things, listening to NPR, quilting, sewing, cooking, singing, whistling, cycling, watching films, being hooked to the web and loving my family…

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

santa maeve


santa maeve
Originally uploaded by lovelibelula.
This picture does not do justice to the beauty of the butterflies mobile that my friend and neighbour Maeve gave me for X-mas. It's sooooooo beautiful. I adore it... the butterflies are so delicate... they have glitter on their wings and everything. I am so happy. I can't wait to hang it... I will wait however until we know whether or not we will be staying at this flat for longer than a couple of months. This incertitude is (quite literally) driving me insane! …specially considering that I want to hang all the nice things that Santa had in store for me this year….

I forgot to mention that J gave me a beautiful lamp for Christmas…. I guess in the same lines of the mobile butterflies….

Anyway there are so many things I want to blog about but haven’t had a second to spare…I hope to make more time in the next couple of days.

For those of you stuck in NY winter, try and stay warm. For those of you stuck in a worse winter – god love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home