l i b é l u l a

blogging about: my life as a new mum, living in NYC, wishing for things I can’t afford, borrowing from NYPL, where to get the best deals in town, sharing resources and other cool stuff, wanting to make time to make things, listening to NPR, quilting, sewing, cooking, singing, whistling, cycling, watching films, being hooked to the web and loving my family…

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Google Blog Search

Maybe you guys all new about this, but I didn't....I discovered that Google has a new search engine that searches for key words in all blogs……in simpler words: a blog search.

Isn’t that amazing??? I mean, yesterday J told me that The Onion had a headline that read “ Sean Penn wants to know what asshole stole seanpenn@gmail.com” - how could SP not be pissed off....Google is GOD and having your name in gmail is like having a safe place in that heaven.... I use to think Iggy Pop was God.... I was innocent then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home