l i b é l u l a

blogging about: my life as a new mum, living in NYC, wishing for things I can’t afford, borrowing from NYPL, where to get the best deals in town, sharing resources and other cool stuff, wanting to make time to make things, listening to NPR, quilting, sewing, cooking, singing, whistling, cycling, watching films, being hooked to the web and loving my family…

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

talking about films....

I did a search on google blogsearch (my new favorite thing) and I found several links to the blogsopt blog of a fellow blogger who attended last year's film series.... I am hyped. (my fellow blogger also called my J "our local hero".. :)

2 Comments:

At January 24, 2006 3:03 PM, Blogger Brad & Kath said...

Hello! I followed your link from askmetafilter-- I was reading over all the Florida questions and re-read your posting about moving here. (I'm orangemiles on metafilter.) Just wondering how the moving is going. Best to you!

 
At January 27, 2006 1:03 AM, Blogger DoJo Mojo said...

hey, thanks for the link. so you guys are working on this year's films in vv? i'm so excited!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home