l i b é l u l a

blogging about: my life as a new mum, living in NYC, wishing for things I can’t afford, borrowing from NYPL, where to get the best deals in town, sharing resources and other cool stuff, wanting to make time to make things, listening to NPR, quilting, sewing, cooking, singing, whistling, cycling, watching films, being hooked to the web and loving my family…

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Me fui

It's official, I'm moving, in fact, I moved out already! I am now hosting this blog at mami delux....I do hope you guys come over and visit.... although I am now blogging in espanich!.

arrivederci...

2 Comments:

At March 04, 2006 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a pity, I cannot read espanich!

 
At September 16, 2007 6:14 PM, Blogger julie said...

aumento de senos

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home